Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Los Angeles based Boudoir Photographer

So this was my first attempt at Boudoir Photography! I've admired other photographer's boudoir photos, but I never really thought about attempting it myself. Until a couple months back, my co-worker Lisa was thinking about getting Boudoir photos done for a Valentine's present and I came to mind. She asked me if I did "lingerie photos", & me being... me... instantly got excited! I'm always looking for something new, exciting & challenging! So Lisa took a chance on me and hired me to take her Valentines Day Boudoir photos for her man! I had so many ideas and she trusted everything I had in mind, and she was an incredible model! I cant wait to hear what her boyfriend thinks of them on Valentines Day! Thank you Lisa, You're adorable!!











1 comment:

  1. Now days, many women who reside in America and LA in general are opting for boudoir photography Los Angeles. Women have different reasons to get their Los Angeles boudoir done.

    los Angeles boudoir

    ReplyDelete